Who are the beneficiaries of Mawhiba scales ?
All levels of general education from third grade of primary education to third grade of secondary one in all schools. The standards are applied to three grades: the third grade, the sixth grade and the ninth grade.
How often does the beneficiary have the right to perform the test?
The test is held once a year, and there is no limit to how often the test will be performed.
What are the required documents for the beneficiary to enter the test hall?
1- Print the registration notice from your file and stamp the notice along with a photo of the examinee from the school administration.
2- Original passport.
How long is the test valid?
There is no validity for the duration of the test.
Is there a test in English?
When will the results be queried? And how?
All results are sent after they have been corrected to Mawhiba and you can ask them.
Who requires the test?
Beneficiaries of the talent and creativity tests:
1. Various initiatives for Mawhiba and all its various activities, such as: Partnership Initiative with Schools. And the Enrichment Programs Initiative.
2 - Different programs for talented and creative in the Ministry of Education.
3 - Different institutions of the education sector in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
4. Governmental and private institutions interested in selecting a specific type of talented and creative students.
What are the objectives of the identifiers?
• Identify talented and creative people in the Kingdom in the fields of science, technology, language, and various aspects of creativity.
• Achieve justice and fairness in the selection of talented and creative people and guide them to the appropriate care program.
• The possibility of applying detection tools to large numbers of students.
• Raising the awareness of society about the characteristics of talented and creative people and the importance of their detection.
• Enrich the resources of scientific research and the Arab Library in the field of identifying talented and creative people.
What are the benefits of the test?
Benefits of the test in the educational process in the Kingdom:
- The focus on the human factor.
- Raising the spirit of competition among students.
- Breaking psychological concerns of parents.
- Create different learning environments (breaking the deadlock and monotony).
Promote and accelerate the performance of outstanding students.
Participating strongly in global competitions.
- Ensuring competitive entry into what is known as the knowledge economy.
Disseminating interest in the Kingdom's talented and creative people.
- Provide a variety of modern detection tools.
Facilitate the application of tools to detect large numbers of students.
To provide an integrated information and database management system for the benefit of those interested in talents and creativity.