Qiyas Excellence Award for Scientific Distinction
It is an annual award given for the highest scores achieved by (10) male and (10) female high school students on the GAT and the Achievement Test administered by Qiyas in the year before the Award is due. The Award is available for citizens and residents.
· It is given to the male and female high school students, from both the science and humanities tracks, who achieved the highest scores on the GAT and the Achievement Test administered by the Center.
· The basic standard for screening candidates is the mean scores of the GAT and the Achievement Test.
· The number of winners is (10) male and (10) female students.
· The Award is available for both citizens and residents provided that no more than 40% of the winners are non-Saudis.
· Students of both genders and of both the science and humanities tracks should have equal chances in winning the Award.
· When the final scores of two candidates are same, their detailed scores are considered to determine who wins the Award.
· Candidates should not be older than 20 years old at the time of nomination and should graduate from high school a year before the Award is due.
· The mean score of the GAT and the Achievement Test scores is calculated for each candidate provided that the scores he/ she achieved are no less than 90 in each test
· Candidates should be of good conduct in their schools.
· Candidates who do not wish to be nominated or to receive the Award are excluded.
Value of the Award:
Each winner receives (10,000 SR), a medal and a certificate of excellence.