Qiyas Excellence Award for Distinguished Schools
It is an annual award given to the first five male and five female schools in accordance with the following criteria:
- The Award is given to the first five schools of both genders that achieve the highest mean scores on the tests administered by the Center.
- The mean of the candidates' scores in both the GAT and the Achievement Test are the scores considered.
- The number of the students in each candidate school should not be fewer than 50 students.
- The ranking of the schools should be based on the performance of their students in the last three years that precede the date of the Award.
- In case a school wins the Award for three years in a row, it receives a medal renewed every year in the fourth time. In case a school cannot maintain its performance, it loses its right to the medal but still can start working for it again.
Value of the Award:
Each school receives a medal of excellence with the motto of Award and the year of winning.